Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Personal Logo



As a contrast element, I used colors that are opposite on the color wheel and place two contrasting borders in opposing colors and shapes.  The blue is my favorite color and orange represents my favorite sports team.  For repetition, I used a script “S” and then inverted it in the design.  Also, all four corners are simple and the same which shows both repetition and alignment.  For alignment, my last name is centered from top to bottom and from left to right and each corner is rounded in blue.  For proximity, I kept my first initial close to the first part of my last name. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your logo, Stacy! You must have worked hard at it, because it's awesome. It looks very professional and I love your choice of colors. Good job!

    ReplyDelete